Because of the large number of graduates from Lister Mair/Gilby this year, the Continuing Education Unit programmes have been revised and expanded to provide young adults with adequate resources and training opportunities for their intellectual and vocational self-development.
The CEU/JAMAL will offer three concurrent sub-programmes:
- Literacy and Numeracy – General & CXC
- Vocational and Technical Training
- Life Skills and Deaf Studies
- Clara Ricketts (927-1261)
- Barbara Stephens (792-4513)
- Kerri-Ann, Cooper (968-6781)